How to choose best WordPress Hosting 2018?
- Last Updated: May 24th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Tutorial
Here We Are going to help you to choose the best WordPress Hosting 2018? Often overlooked, that web hosting is one of the key components of every successful website. Choosing new WordPress host – selecting a suitable hosting plan for your WordPress site is very important.
However, picking up the best WordPress host for your needs can improve your SEO and too can increase your sales in the component market. Here we have many types of WordPress hosting options available nowadays like Free, Dedicated, VPS, Shared and Managed WordPress hosting.
In this blog, we will show you the best hosting providers and help you to choose the Best WordPress Host for your Website.
Thus, to make it easy for you and everyone, we also have hand-picked the WordPress hosting companies. These companies are the top and best WordPress hosting companies in the cooperative industry.
Let’s get started!
What To Look For In A Good WordPress Host?
Choosing a good WordPress host out of the gate is a great way to avoid getting the headache in the future. However, the last thing you want is to choose the wrong host, run on many issues, and then go through the entire site migration process. With the number of options available for WordPress hosting. There is no excuse for making a poor hosting decision.
While evaluating WordPress hosts, some things you want to keep eye on:
- Host Performance: If you want your website to be successful, then you need a high-performance host. In addition to onsite optimization, your host’s hardware and software setup will be affected how fast your site loads will be.
- Multiple plan options: Many plans offered by the host may be able to complete your website because now it stands. Also, you will be able to grow your site with the same host, while you will save money when you just start.
- Knowledgeable WordPress support team: Being a dedicated support team behind you can help you overcome a lot of stress in running your site. After all, you will go on an issue that requires support and when you feel that you want a team there for help.
- Robust security features: Regardless of the size of the security of your site, you should think of anything from any one day. Thus, a good WordPress host will provide you with solid security features out of the gate.
- WordPress-focus: Some hosts call themselves the WordPress hosts because they install an easy one-click of CMS. However, the high-quality host offers WordPress-specific features that will help you take advantage of more from your site.
- Alignment of value and money: Of course you want a host that will improve your site’s performance and will strengthen its security, but if you are actually spending more than your site. In addition, you want a balance of WordPress-specific features that you can buy.
The above points might seems like many accounts for, but selecting a WordPress web host is something you want to take seriously. However, as you start your search, you will see that many of the highlighted above features are normal.
What are the WordPress Hosting Requirements?
You will be very surprised to hear that WordPress is a very light-weighted script, and it can be compared with almost all good web hosting companies in all. The simple requirement is that WordPress put its forth which are:
- PHP version 7 or latest.
- MySQL version 5.6 or latest.
- Apache recommended.
- Fantastico installation not recommended.
Due to the popularity of WordPress CMS (Content Management System), all the best web hosting companies come with easy one-click install options for WordPress.
Choosing a WordPress Hosting Provider! Factors to Consider
- Simple Setup
Above illustrated key points are the most important factors that you need to keep in mind while choosing your WordPress hosting. Analyse your all needs before purchasing WordPress hosting that can save your hundreds of dollar.
Analysing Your WordPress Hosting Plan
As we have represented above, there are different kinds of web hosting options available like: Free, Dedicated, VPS, Shared, and Managed. Let us have a look at each of these options which are to analyze and determine which is the best solution for you.
Free WordPress Hosting
There are many free web hosting available in the sector you are working. But almost each of them has some sort of catch out on all the WordPress hosting. However, you can analyze and find out the free WordPress hosting which is being offered in online forums.
In most of the cases, these are managed by an individual. Also, the huge downside, of having a free host aside from the ads is that they are unreliable. They can leave you hanged at any time. If you are a little bit serious about your website or business, then you must avoid Free WordPress hosting at any cost.
Shared WordPress Hosting
Shared WordPress Hosting is by far among the most popular type of WordPress Hosting used by the WP global support. Also, it is affordable, reliable and quite franks fully host. And a good starting point for new users. What Shared hosting is, it is where you share a large server with a huge number of sites.
However, by using multiple sites on the same server, shared hosting providers can give the service at the much affordable rate as compared to others. While it says unlimited, you can still have the use of restrictions.
WordPress VPS Hosting
Virtual Private Server in short known as VPS. Which refers to a virtual machine. Also, it is the method of partitioning in a physical server of computers into multiple numbers of servers. However, With respects to the individual customer’s need.
Thereafter, you can share the server with a handful of the others.
This gives you the utmost control as a dedicated server do. It also has the privacy of a separate physical computer. And can be configured to run a specific server software. Even developers, intermediate users, and medium-sized bloggers can utilize VPS to represent and scale up their websites.
WordPress Dedicated Server Hosting
Dedicated server hosting is a physical server host that you can release from the hosting providers. This might allow you to have complete control over the server including the selection of operating system, hardware etc. You don’t need a dedicated server if you are just starting out in hosting servers. Once your site receives a significant amount of traffic and gets ranked. Then only you should consider upgrading to the dedicated server.
Managed WordPress Hosting
In general day to day working, “Managed Hosting” somehow means you pay someone else to take care of server management tasks for you to get secured. So along with Managed WordPress hosting you are paying the hosting provider to take care of the server and make it’s work especially well along with WordPress.
Here are some pros and cons of the Managed WordPress hosting:
- WordPress experts: You do not have to think about doing anything. Means in terms of the server optimization yourself. There are many people taking care of it for you.
- Extra WordPress features: This may include caching which is done by cache memory for faster: Site Speed, Regular Backups, Easy Restores, One-Click Staging, Site Cloning, etc.
- Price: Managed WordPress Hosting is a special service that costs more to the provides and its maintain than that of regular hosting.
- Restrictions: Managed WordPress users are thereby restricted. What plugins they can or they have to install. Means How to Install WordPress plugins thereafter you cannot run other software alongside with WordPress. (Managed WordPress hosting plans are only on the WordPress sites.)
Top 5 Best WordPress Hosting Providers
- InMotion Hosting
- A2 Hosting
Whichever hosting provider you are going to choose, keep in mind the three most important factors of a WordPress hosting:
- Speed- It is also known as “load time”
- Uptime- needs to be at least 99.95%
- Customer Support- they should help you with WordPress related questions.
Let’s get started in detail!
- Uptime: 99.97%
- Load Time: 475ms
- Support: 9/10
- Site Name: www.bluehost.com
Bluehost is one of the oldest and very popular hosting services along small business owner and bloggers. Also, it is started over 1996. Nowadays it has become the huge brand name. And when it arrives at Best WordPress hosting. Then they are an official ‘WordPress’ recommended hosting provider.
However, they are hosting more than 2 million websites and they are also part of EIG, which is itself a HostGator. Their previous month average uptime is 99.97% and load time is 475 ms. Therefore , it is definitely a strong top 3 host. Let’s take a look at graph shown below:
Along with Bluehost, you never have to think and worry about your website being slow even when there is a lot of traffic on your website. Their means Bluehost works 24/7 expert support is always there to help when you in needs.
- Fast scalability, you can upgrade to a VPS solution with a single click.
- Free bundled SSL certificate for improved site security.
- Easy 1-click WordPress installation.
- An enhanced cPanel that’s easier to use for starters.
- Strong uptime and load time.
- Free site transfer, free domain name, recommended by WordPress.org
- Bluehost Shared plan is slow.
- Uptime: 99.99%
- Load Time: 580ms
- Support: 10/10
- Site Name: www.HostGator.com
HostGator hosting provider hosts about 10 million domains. And is one of the most popular web hosts in the industry nowadays. Also, it is one-press WordPress installation, 99.9% of the uptime guarantee along, with 24/7 support, and it is a smart choice for every website owner.
Although, Hostgator was returned back by Brent Oxley in 2003 and later sold to Endurance International Group (EIG). Their previous 10 months average load time is 580 ms and uptime 99.99%. This means that they are the most reliable web hosting with only 1 hour of downtime per year.
In addition, they were the third web hosting, only beaten by A2 Hosting (which is the average uptime low).
To see a better overview of its performance, take a look at the graph shown below:
However, it is the new and improved cloud hosting. They come with a price cost-$13.99 per month. But they currently discounted to $2.99 per month.
- An easy to use WordPress cloud interface.
- Enhanced site performance with the bundled Global CDN.
- Quick WordPress installation and site transfer.
- Advanced security protection.
- Easy scalable to adjust to higher levels of traffic.
- Good load time, reliable.
- one click installs for WordPress, 1 free site transfer.
- Higher renewal fee.
- Uptime: 99.98%
- Load Time: 505ms
- Support: 10/10
- Site Name: www.siteground.com
SiteGround too belongs among the most popular and highest rated hosting provider in the WordPress cooperative. Also, they provide unique in-house WordPress speed and security solutions for making your site as fast as it can and secure as possible.
Since 2004, SiteGround has grown to a large network of more than 800,000 domain names around the world. Most of their employees trust in Bulgaria, but they have servers all over the world.
However, In this example, “start-up plan” (cheapest) is being used to monitor uptime and average load time. In terms of uptime, SiteGround maintained an average uptime of 99.98%, and there was a strong load time of 505ms.
In addition, SiteGround offers free transfers for existing sites and they officially recommended by WordPress.
Although, Siteground is known for the best 24/7 support in the cooperative industry. That’s is why they are an official ‘WordPress’ suggested hosting provider. Their features include automatic upgrade, built-in WP caching, one-press staging and GIT version control over the host.
- A free bundled SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- An easy to use 1-click WordPress installer.
- A WordPress staging area, so you can view site changes before they go live.
- Good uptime, stable speed.
- Best WordPress support, free site transfer, officially recommended by WordPress, free SSL.
- GoGeek plan is expensive.
4. InMotion Hosting
- Uptime: 99.96%
- Load Time: 689ms
- Support: 9/10
- Site Name: www.InMotionHoting.com
InMotion hosting providers have been a well-known host in cooperative industry. Branded with reliable performance for business class hosting and much more. Along with award-winning technical support and 99.9% of the uptime which they confess to provide, they are a user favorite host.
In addition, InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and privately a hosting provider has been organized with a customer base of more than 300,000 domains. Therefore, they own a hosting website called “Web Hosting Hub”.
Inmotion unmatched U.S. based support is always there for your help. InMotion Hostings is one of the WordPress Host which is optimized for active bloggers and offers a great and huge scale for your blog’s growth. And now it arrives at the industry with Free SSL!
In the past three months, InMotion gave an average uptime of 99.97%. It is very strong and consistent.
Keep in mind that the average speed in the hosting industry is around 750ms, and the average page loading time is slightly below it- 689ms.
- Automated WordPress core updates.
- Free daily website backups.
- 24/7 support from WordPress experts.
- Unlimited disc space, bandwidth, and email no matter which plans you choose.
- Reliable, fast, good customer support.
- No instant activation for people outside the US.
5. A2 Hosting
Load Time: 471ms
Site Name: www.A2Hosting.com
A2 Hosting was founded in 2001 and it is quite new in the WordPress Hosting niche. But only later become more popular. They claim to be 20 times faster than their competitors. In some way, they managed to get faster load time from SiteGround or HostGator.
They average 475 ms in 3 months period. That is basically instant page loading, making impatient people happy because they will not have to wait for the pages to be loaded. Also, it applies caching, which stores data in a visitor’s browser, so whenever someone tries to access it, you will not have to request information from your website at all times.
However, A2 Hosting provides 24/7 customer support through their live chat, email, phone, and ticket system.
- Fastest WordPress hosting, WordPress optimized servers.
- Weak uptime (only 99.90%).
WordPress Hosting FAQs
Do I need WordPress hosting to start a website?
If you wish to develop a WordPress website, then you need web hosting definitely. And your host server is located on your website files are stored on your PC. Every website that you come to look online, uses a web hosting provider.
Are there any free WordPress hosting providers?
Yes of course, but we highly suggest that you should stay away from them. In most of the cases, free WordPress hosting providers put advertisements on their website.
However, they may even share malware to your user’s websites. The last but not least, they can shut down your website at any time without making any of the notification. Thus, avoid anyone who offers you to give free WordPress hosting’s, especially if you are concerned about your site.
Which are the best WordPress hosting companies in your opinion?
My top 3 choices for the best WordPress hosting companies shown below:
Bluehost- Best overall WordPress hosting.
HostGator- Best WordPress hosting for growing businesses.
SiteGround- Best WordPress support in the industry.
When you are the beginner and starting out firstly. Thus choosing the best WordPress web hosting service/provider for a new website can admittedly be a bit confusing you can move to the WordPress settings.
With so many options available to you – especially if some of the terminology involved is latest to you (see the shared, VPS, dedicated and managed to host section above) etc.
If you are finding things and tricks then you are simply not sure where to start from. Then choose or select one or two web hosts from the above list of the blog to you. That seems like a fit and put their support teams towards the test. Now, ask them all the questions you have.
We hope doubt will be absolutely appointed out. If you have any query or suggestion, tell us in the comment section!
Talk to our WordPress Technical Support Team, just dial our Toll-Free number + 1 844 897 0441.
Read More Useful Blogs: