Well, nowadays there is various WordPress hosting service provider available easily. You can get any of them, but the most concerning thing is, how will you choose which one to select? To overcome this you have to dig about them. Similarly, InMotion Hosting Reviews will give you a clear idea about InMotion Hosting plans and packages.
Because InMotion web hosting is a well-known hosting industry brand That gives reliable performance for business class hosting. Also, InMotion hosting solution’s WordPress Hosting is optimized for active bloggers because it offers them great scalability for the blog’s growth.
InMotion is a well known US-based hosting company. That provides a huge range of web hosting services for more than 15 years. Such as shared hosting, WordPress hosting, managed WordPress, BoldGrid-based graphical Website Creator, managed and cloud VPS, reseller hosting, managed and dedicated servers, high-end enterprise products, etc.
- What Is InMotion Hosting?
- Why Go For InMotion Hosting?
- InMotion Hosting Reviews of Performance
- InMotion Hosting Pros and Cons
- InMotion Hosting Reviews of Products And Plans Prices
Here during InMotion hosting reviews, we will let you know about the key features of InMotion hosting, in comparison to other web hosting services providers in the market. You can take a look to see how InMotion hosting is better against the other web host. Also, the services they offering are right for your needs or not?
What Is InMotion Hosting?
InMotion web hosting company started its journey in the year of 2001. Since the year 2001, InMotion has grown a strong customer base of over 300,000 domains. Also, InMotion has become as a well-known hosting service provider company. In addition, InMotion has more than 300 employees, three offices across the U.S.
This web host company says it has hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. But this is far less than the millions of customers that have by the bigger companies. Besides that, InMotion focuses on providing a high level of hosting service as it can help out to compete with the other big companies.
InMotion also has two data centers that situated in Los Angeles and Ashburn, Virginia. That is called home for thousands and thousands of servers. It is one of the oldest hosting companies in the market with a proven track record. InMotion Hosting offers a competitively priced hosting service with 24/7 US-based customer support.
Why Go For InMotion Hosting?
Certainly, InMotion Hosting is one of the biggest names in the web hosting industry. They provide hosting for beginners, large companies, bloggers, and everyone in between. InMotion Hosting can boost your personal as well as professional websites. InMotion is known for its limitless features and excellent support, InMotion is a great choice for any developing business.
InMotion still has a lot to offer your website depending on its needs. Because InMotion Hosting is known for its reliable hosting, quality customer service, and a broad range of services. This web hosting service boasts a shared, dedicated, reseller, virtual private server (VPS), and WordPress hosting, as well as numerous free e-commerce tools.
InMotion Hosting Reviews of Performance
InMotion web host’s performance is very important to know before you invest your money. Because this information will let you decide whether you should choose InMotion web hosting services or not? However, there are various factors involved in the performance of hosting solutions.
Also, it can give you the feel of InMotion web Hosting provider’s abilities. Therefore all these factors have to be the top priority. Thus it is important to put them in your perspective. As the performance of the web hosting provider should be the top concern when looking for a web host.
Because it will cost you more money and trouble if you get poor performance and want to move your website to a better host. Therefore to know more about this InMotion Hosting reviews of the performance factors include various factors such as speed, reliability, and response time.
InMotion Load Time and Speed
As the InMotion has an average of 689ms load time. The factor of speed and load time of a website is the basic concern. Because the faster your website will load, the more upscale performance and visitors you will get. The fact is users hate slow websites. So if your website will load slower then the visitor will bounce back from your site.
In fact, some recent studies explore that a single second delay in load time can cost your site 7% of fewer conversions, and 11% of fewer page views. Therefore speed is a really very important aspect of any website’s good performance. Although search engines also prefer faster websites in their results and rank them higher.
InMotion Up Time
The website’s uptime is the most important factor in the web hosting experience. Because if your website is getting down, then customers or clients of your site will not be able to find it. Also, they will unable to access your various products or services. Thus it is a nightmare for you if you have to deal with this. But thankfully, InMotion showed dependable uptime of 99.96%.
InMotion Hosting Pros and Cons
Well, it is a fact that not all web hosting companies are equal in service. Because they all provide different kinds of features, support, and services. Also, all of them have their own unique advantages and disadvantages. That describes more accurate information about these hosting solutions. Although you need to be more careful before making your decision.
Here are the most concern pros and cons of InMotion Hosting that are given below:
So now let us have a look at the good points that makes InMotion web Hosting a popular choice for your business and website.
- SSD Storage: Instead of old spinning hard drives all of the InMotion web Hosting servers use SSD drives. Because SSD drives are faster than the old drives. Therefore it makes your website load much faster. Although some web hosts charge extra for SSD storage or mostly don’t offer it.
- Free website migration: Well, If your website is already hosted on some else server, then InMotion Hosting will migrate it at no extra cost for you.
- Datacenter location Selection: The InMotion web Hosting has its data centers situated at East and West Coast both of the United States. Thus you can choose a data center that is closer to your target audience. Then your website will load even much faster for the users who are near to those locations.
- Free SSL Certificate: The SSL is required for creating an eCommerce website. Also, it is freely available with all InMotion Hosting plans. Typically other hosts charge money per year for SSL certificates.
- 90-day money-back guarantee: InMotion Hosting offers 90-day money-back guarantee, which is quite generous. Most of the other hosting service provider companies offer only a 30-day guarantee period.
(Note: Site domains are not included within guarantee, once you registered domains are yours you can keep and use it with any other host too)
There are some of the negative points that you may want to consider before choosing InMotion Web Hosting as your hosting solution.
- No monthly bills: The starter plans of them do not have a monthly paying bill option. You can pay for 1 or 2 years in advance. If you choose for 2 years, then you get a larger discount. Pro plan customers can choose monthly billing, but there is a setup fee.
- Phone verification: To prevent any loss by the fraud, InMotion Hosting asks their clients to verify their purchase by phone during payment. This can be difficult for non-US based customers.
- Not the cheapest: InMotion Hosting plans are competitively priced, but they are not the cheapest in the market.
InMotion Hosting Reviews of Products And Plans Prices
The InMotion Hosting solutions offer you various affordable hosting plans that are suitable for your different budgets and traffic requirements. The plans are not the cheapest, but InMotion’s prices are competitive with other hosting companies. The cheapest hosts can provide poor quality, though this is not always the case. Also, many hosts still charge fees to add an SSL certificate to your sites. With InMotion, SSL certificates are free on all managed hosting plans.
InMotion Shared Hosting
This hosting plan is best for low traffic and starter websites. With InMotion shared hosting plans your website shared server resources with other hosting sites on the same server. This is the most basic and beginner-friendly hosting option. Building a website doesn’t need to be an expensive endeavor. If you want to dabble in cheap web hosting, shared hosting is worth a look.
With InMotion shared hosting plan, your website is in the same room with many other websites on a single server. Although you can split the overall server cost and all the available resources. As you may have guessed, shared web hosting is not so much powerful. Because sharing the resources means that if one website starts using a lot of resources, then there are fewer left for the rest.
InMotion Shared Hosting Plans
However, all InMotion shared hosting plans include unlimited email, storage, and monthly data transfers, which is a nice touch.
- InMotion offers three Linux-based shared web hosting plans.
- Basic plan: The most basic plan launch at $5.99 per month with an annual subscription, It supports two websites and up to six domains.
- Power plan: This plan costs you $5.99 per month with an annual subscription. It hosts six websites and up to 26 domains.
- Pro plan: the pro plan costs $14.99 per month with an annual subscription. It offers unlimited websites and unlimited domains.
InMotion VPS Hosting
The VPS hosting plan is more expensive in comparison with shared hosting, but it is a also more powerful and very reliable system. You can think of VPS hosting as living in your own apartment; you will have neighbors, but they are not all up in your bandwidth to the same extent that shared hosting-style roommates can be.
Well, In terms of power and features the VPS hosting offers you more options than the shared hosting plans do. The fact is that your website lives on a server with very few websites that competing for resources than shared hosting servers. Also, the web hosts supply your website with a guaranteed minimum of resources.
An InMotion rep stated that the company’s VPS hosting plans double as its cloud hosting plans. In fact, there are not any separate cloud hosting packages available listed on InMotion’s website.
InMotion VPS Hosting Plans
InMotion hosting plan offers reliable VPS web hosting plans that start at a very affordable cost. These plans give your site huge advantages over the shared plans. Just select one suitable plan that fits in your budget. There are two variations Managed VPS hosting and Self Managed Cloud VPS, which is as follows:
- VPS 1000HA-S: This plan costs you $29.99 per month and it offers you 4GB RAM, 75GB Storage, and 4TB Bandwidth of monthly data transfers.
- VPS 2000HA-S: This plan costs you $49.99 per month and it offers you 6GB RAM, 150GB Storage, and 5TB Bandwidth of monthly data transfers.
- VPS 3000HA-S: This plan costs you $83.99 per month and it offers you 8GB RAM, 260GB Storage, and 6TB Bandwidth of monthly data transfers.
Self Managed Cloud VPS:
- cVPS-1: This plan costs you $5 per month and it offers you 1 GB RAM, 25 GB SSD Storage, and 1 TB of monthly data transfers.
- cVPS-2: This plan costs you $10 per month and it offers you 2 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD Storage, and 2 TB of monthly data transfers.
- cVPS-3: This plan costs you $15 per month and it offers you 3 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD Storage, and 2 TB of monthly data transfers.
- cVPS-4: This plan costs you $20 per month and it offers you 4 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD Storage, and 4 TB of monthly data transfers.
- cVPS-6: This plan costs you $30 per month and it offers you 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD Storage, and 4 TB of monthly data transfers.
- cVPS-8: This plan costs you $50 per month and it offers you 8 GB RAM, 160 GB SSD Storage, and 5 TB of monthly data transfers.
- cVPS-16: This plan costs you $80 per month and it offers you 16 GB RAM, 320 GB SSD Storage, and 6 TB of monthly data transfers.
- cVPS-32: This plan costs you $160 per month and it offers you 32 GB RAM, 640 GB SSD Storage, and 7 TB of monthly data transfers.
InMotion Dedicated Hosting
The dedicated hosting plan has many useful benefits for you. Also, it lets your website lives on a separate server. Therefore it uses all the resources by itself and it benefitted the system’s full power. Because your website does not need to share the server with other websites. Thus you have the whole server to yourself.
Certainly, a dedicated hosting plan is a very powerful type of web hosting service. Dedicated hosting is the one that you should look into if you expect your website to receive a very huge amount of traffic. Such more important sites that should not go down or slow down must be on a dedicated server hosting.
InMotion Dedicated Hosting Plans
Well, InMotion hosting offers you very attractive plans for dedicated hosting services. These plans can power up your website with lots of benefits and features. The only thing you have to do is to choose one according to your budget. There are two variations Managed and Bare Metal, which are as follows:
- Essential plan: This plan costs you $139.99 per month, also it gives you, 16 GB of DDR3 RAM, with 1TB of SSD storage, and 6TB of Data Transfer, you can host 5 IPs for free.
- Advance plan: This plan costs you $189.99 per month, also it gives you, 32 GB of DDR4 RAM, with 1TB of SSD primary storage, and 10 TB of Data Transfer, you can host 10 IPs for free and Choice of the data center.
- Elite plan: This plan costs you $259.99 per month, also it gives you, 64 GB of DDR4 RAM, with 1x1TB SSD OS Drive, 2x1TB SSD Secondary, and 12 TB of Data Transfer, you can host 15 IPs for free and Choice of the data center.
Bare Metal Servers:
- Essential plan: This plan costs you $99.99 per month, also it gives you, 16 GB of DDR3 RAM, with 1TB of SSD storage, and 6TB of Data Transfer, you can host 5 IPs for free.
- Advance plan: This plan costs you $149.99 per month, also it gives you, 32 GB of DDR4 RAM, with 1TB of SSD primary storage, and 10 TB of Data Transfer, you can host 10 IPs for free and Choice of the data center.
- Elite plan: This plan costs you $219.99 per month, also it gives you, 64 GB of DDR4 RAM, with 1x1TB SSD OS Drive, 2x1TB SSD Secondary, and 12 TB of Data Transfer, you can host 15 IPs for free and Choice of the data center.
InMotion WordPress Hosting
WordPress hosting is one of the famous services in web hosting solutions. This is the fact that WordPress service is the content management system (CMS) for almost 30 percent of the internet. Therefore If you are looking for a WordPress hosting service.
Certainly, InMotion hosting offers you very affordable packages. The InMotion web hosting’s Linux-based WordPress servers which starting at just $6.99 per month. Also, it comes with a pre-installed content management system (CMS). Also, they offer automatic software updates and free daily backups.
Besides that, InMotion will automatically update the third-party WordPress plug-ins. Also, it can boost your WordPress installation with a custom-configured NGINX stack and an in-house caching system. Therefore InMotion WordPress plan is a great choice for your business and website.
InMotion WordPress Hosting Plans
- WP-1000S: This plan costs you only $6.99 per month, also it offers you the free Domain, with 1 Website hosting, 20,000 Monthly Visitors, 50 GB of SSD Storage, WordPress Optimized Stack, and Unlimited Email Accounts too.
- WP-2000S: This plan costs you only $9.99 per month, also it offers you the free Domain, with 2 Website hosting, 50,000 Monthly Visitors, 100 GB of SSD Storage, WordPress Optimized Stack, and Unlimited Email Accounts too.
- WP-3000S: This plan costs you only $12.99 per month, also it offers you the free Domain, with 3 Website hosting, 125,000 Monthly Visitors, 150 GB of SSD Storage, WordPress Optimized Stack, and Unlimited Email Accounts too.
- WP-4000S: This plan costs you only $19.99 per month, also it offers you the free Domain, with 6 Website hosting, 30,000 Monthly Visitors, 200 GB of SSD Storage, WordPress Optimized Stack, and Unlimited Email Accounts too.
InReseller Web Hosting
Although if you are looking to get start your own web hosting business. But you do not want to set up your own servers or worry about the bandwidth distribution. Therefore you should do only one thing just check out InMotion’s reseller packages. The plans starting at very affordable price, but don’t offer you unlimited monthly data transfers and storage.
Besides, you do get unlimited emails, which is a nice offer. Certainly, InMotion hosting provides you 24/7 customer support too. Also, it gives you a choice between Windows-based and Linux based servers. These hosting plans are quite amazing and very affordable.
InReseller Web Hosting Plans
- R-1000S plan: This is the entry-level plan that comes with 90 GB of storage, monthly 800 GB data transfers, and unlimited cPanels.
- R-2000S plan: It is the mid-tier plan it increases the storage to 120 GB and the monthly 1,200 GB data transfers.
- R-3000S plan: This plan boasts the 160 GB of storage and monthly 1,600 GB of data transfers.
Well, at the end of this article we hope that now you get all your desired queries resolved. Also, now you are well aware of InMotion hosting reviews about the pros and cons, plans, and packages. Therefore it becomes easy for you to choose in between the various hosting offers of InMotion web hosting solutions. The only concern is your needs for the required features for your website.
Also, if you are not fully satisfied with this or you believe in digging more with various other hosting service providers company. Then you should check out Best Worpress Hosting providers companies plans and packages. Because getting more information before investing your money is always a smart step. So search more and choose the best one for you.