When it comes to running a successful website or blog, user reviews can play an important role in building trust and credibility. WordPress is a very famous content management system (CMS) and more than 43.33% of websites in the world are created by using it. One of the key features of WordPress is its vast library of plugins that can be used to extend its functionality. It offers a wide range of plugins that can enhance the review functionality of your website.
One such widely used and in-demand plugin is the review plugin. In this article, we will explore the top WordPress plugins for reviews that can help you create a powerful effective review interface for customers.
Why should we use Review Plugins?
WordPress plugins for reviews are designed to allow users to leave feedback for a product or service. By using review plugins, website owners can encourage users to leave feedback and try to engage with their content. This is essential for an organization because user engagement is the most important factor when you run a website. Users are most likely to return to the site and share their experiences with others if provided with the option.
One of the other benefits of using a review plugin is that it can help you improve your WooCommerce products or services. It allows users to leave feedback so that you can get a better idea of what your audience likes and dislikes about your product or services. These plugins typically allow users to rate a product or service on a scale of 1 to 5.
List of Best WordPress Plugins for Reviews: 2023’s Must-Needed
1. Plugin For Google Reviews
The Plugin For Google Reviews is a versatile tool designed to integrate with your website and display Google reviews in a user-friendly manner. It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to use the power of positive reviews to build trust, attract new customers and boost your overall online reputation. Using the Plugin For Google Reviews plugin on your website can have a positive impact on your search engine visibility.
Google’s search engine takes online reviews as a ranking element and if your site has good reviews then it shows your site on the search engine result page. At present, it has 1,00,000+ active installations worldwide.
Some features of the Plugin for Google review are mentioned below:
- It can be connected directly to your Google My Business account to fetch and display real-time reviews.
- It provides a WooCommerce Shortcode that can Easily add reviews in posts, pages, or custom post types.
- It provides a customization feature for design, colors, and style to match your website’s theme and brand.
- Review Schema Markup feature integrates with schema markup to enhance SEO and potentially display star ratings in search results.
2. WP Review Pro
WP Review Pro is a powerful plugin that allows users to add reviews, ratings, and comments to our WordPress site. This plugin is easy to use and comes with a variety of features such as customizable WordPress themes, rich snippets, and integration with Facebook, Google, and Yelp. With WP Review Pro users can create professional-looking reviews and ratings for their products, and services.
The plugin is compatible with all WordPress themes so it looks great on any device. At present, it has 60,000+ active installations worldwide.
WP Review Pro has some features which are mentioned below:
- It has 19 rich snippets so by using these you can enhance site visibility on Google SERP.
- It provides 16 predefined customizable designs.
- It can be integrated with all the WordPress themes.
- It provides various options for rating such as stars, percentages, points, and circles.
3. Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
The Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin is a popular tool that allows online businesses to collect and display customer feedback on their website. It offers a variety of features that make it easy for businesses to manage and showcase customer reviews including customizable review forms, moderation tools, and integration with popular review sites like Google and Yelp. This plugin helps businesses to build trust and credibility with their customers.
By using this plugin we can also collect and analyze customer reviews and identify the areas of improvement. We can make changes according to customer’s needs that can lead to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty. At present, it has 60,000+ active installations worldwide.
Here are some of the core features of the Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin:
- The plugin has a wide range of customization options including the ability to customize the look and feel of the online store.
- It offers a range of support options such as documentation, forums, and a dedicated support team.
- It can display the reviews on your product pages by using the shortcode.
4. Schema Plugin
Schema plugin helps owners to improve the visibility of their website and attract more clicks from potential customers. It has an impact on a website’s search engine rankings and click-through rates. By providing additional information in search engine results website owners can make their listings more attractive to potential customers and increase their chances of getting clicks. It is easy to use and can be installed in just a couple of clicks.
Schema plugin offers a range of customization options that allow website owners to choose which rich snippets they want to display. At present, it has 60,000+ active installations worldwide.
Some core features of the Schema Plugin are mentioned below:
- The multiple Review Systems feature will allow you to select between star, point, or percentage ratings for your reviews.
- Its multiple Schema feature helps in adding rich snippets which can help in increasing search result appearances.
- This plugin supports schemas such as reviews, events, people, products, software applications, and many more.
5. Site Reviews
Site Reviews is a free WordPress plugin that allows users to add customer reviews and ratings to their website. It has a variety of features, including customization of review forms, integration with Google Rich Snippets, and moderation tools. Site Reviews users can create a community of reviewers who can leave feedback on products and services.
The plugin is lightweight and fast, so it won’t slow down your site. Site Reviews plugin has spam protection features that ensure that only genuine reviews are posted on a website. At present, it has 50,000+ active installations worldwide.
Here are some of the core features of the Site Reviews plugin:
- One of the best features of the Site Reviews plugin is its user-friendly interface.
- The Site Reviews plugin comes with customizable widgets that allow users to display reviews on their site in a variety of ways.
- The review pagination feature allows website owners to split reviews across multiple pages so it becomes easier for visitors to navigate through them.
- Review Filtering feature allows visitors to filter reviews based on specific criteria, such as rating, date, or category.
6. WP Customer Reviews
WP Customer Reviews is a free plugin that allows users to add customer reviews and ratings to their WordPress site. The plugin is easy to use and has multiple features including customizable review forms, moderation tools, and integration with Google Rich Snippets.
With WP Customer Reviews users can create a community of reviewers who can leave feedback on products, services or content. The plugin is lightweight and fast, so it won’t slow down your site. At present, it has 30,000+ active installations worldwide.
Some of the WP Customer Reviews features are mentioned below:
- It provides the feature of review moderation which means you can select which review gets shown to the users.
- It has various anti-spam measurements that stop spam bots from submitting automated reviews.
- WP customer review provides the feature of shortcodes that enable you to insert review and review forms on any page of your website.
- It Provides a complete customization option.
7. Easy Testimonials
The Easy Testimonials WordPress plugin is the most effective tool that enables you to showcase positive feedback and reviews on your website. It allows you to include rich media elements such as images or videos in your testimonials. Easy Testimonials offers a variety of other display options for your website design and layout. By using its customizable templates and styles you can seamlessly integrate testimonials into your website, ensuring a visually appealing and cohesive user experience.
As we all know in the present time every customer is tech savvy so before buying any product or service consumers heavily rely on reviews of that product. By using Easy Testimonials you can showcase positive reviews that act as powerful social proof for your business. You can assure customers that your goods and services are high quality and trustworthy by showcasing real testimonials on your website. At present, it has 20,000+ active installations worldwide.
Some features of Easy Testimonials are mentioned below:
- You can use shortcodes, widgets, or the Gutenberg block to add testimonials anywhere on your website
- It provides a feature of responsive design so the testimonials display is mobile-friendly on various devices.
- The plugin has a schema markup feature for improving the chances of getting rich snippets in search results.
8. Rich Reviews
The Rich Reviews plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows you to add customer reviews and ratings to your website. It is used for displaying reviews of products, services, or any other type of content on a website. The plugin provides a variety of customizable options for displaying reviews, such as star ratings, percentage ratings, and many more. It also includes features such as the ability to filter and sort reviews, display reviews in a sidebar widget, and even allow users to submit their own reviews.
The Rich Reviews plugin is a great tool for website owners who are looking to add social proof and credibility to their website content. At present, it has 6000+ active installations worldwide.
Some Rich Reviews features are mentioned below:
- It enables you to collect and display reviews with rich snippets.
- Rich Review Offers customizable review templates to match your website design.
- It provides moderation options to filter the content of your website.
- Rich Review Supports schema.org markup for improving search engine visibility.
9. Starfish Reviews
Starfish Reviews is designed to help businesses and organizations to collect and manage customer reviews and feedback. It allows businesses to easily create review forms, collect customer reviews, and display them on their website. Starfish Reviews is a powerful tool for companies to gain the trust of potential customers and build a strong online presence.
This plugin has a variety of social sharing tools that allow customers to share their reviews on social media platforms. It also allows businesses to choose where the reviews will be displayed and how the reviews will be sorted. At present, it has 100+ active installations worldwide.
Some Rich Reviews features are mentioned below:
- Starfish Reviews provides an automated email system for businesses to notify customers when their reviews are published on-site.
- You can also configure the plugin to automatically post reviews to their social media accounts.
- It provides an analytics dashboard that businesses can use to track the performance of their customer reviews.
- It allows businesses to customize the look and feel of their review forms such as background, colors, fonts, and images.
The Taqyeem plugin is the ultimate tool for review management that allows users to add customizable and stylish review boxes to their websites. Due to its easy-to-use interface and extensive options, this plugin has become popular among bloggers, journalists, and businesses.
This plugin includes a wide range of options and settings that allows users to configure the rating system and review feature according to their specific needs. Users can select multiple rating types and sizes of the rating boxes. It has 3 rating styles such as percentage, points, and star. This plugin also provides the feature of changing icons with love and thumbs-up symbols.
Some of the key features of Taqyeem plugins are:
- It has a flexible rating system for WordPress so that users can easily add rating boxes to their posts, pages, or custom post types.
- Users can also customize the rating colors, sizes, and shapes to match their website’s design
- It also includes a user review feature that allows visitors to leave comments and feedback on posts, pages, and custom post types.
Transparency and authenticity are important factors in the current digital world. Reviews published through a specially designed plugin increase an organization’s online reputation by showcasing genuine customer reviews. After a deep research, we found these are the best WordPress review plugins.
The plugins mentioned above are fully functional and up to date. However, the complete usage of their ability depends on the needs of the business. So choose the plugin that suits your business and website layout for maximum results. For more WordPress-related knowledge and professional WordPress help, please visit our site.