Widgets in WordPress
WordPress Widgets add content and features to your sidebar Examples are the default widgets that come with WordPress; for Categories, Tag cloud, Search, etc. Some plugin can add their own widget.
\To give best interface to WordPress and also a simple and esay to use functionality widgets are used in it. Theme in WordPress allows the user to properly widgetized the WordPress site so that footer, header can be added inside it. This widget phenomenon doesn’t require any experience to be use. It can be added, removed and rearranged in the theme customizer panel or Appearance>widgets panel in the WordPress admin panel
There are some widgets available which offer options like to customize and to fill the form to look, include, exclude of the data and other information, besides other customize feature and images.The appearance widget screen explains how to use the various Widgets that come delivered with WordPress.Plugins that come bundled with widgets can be found in the WordPress plugin directory
WordPress comes prepackaged with a variety of glossary widgets If those are insufficient for your needs you can install new ones by searching the WordPress plugin directory which is accessible from the WordPress Administration Plugins > Add New Screen.
- First of all you have to go in appearance panel and click on customize in the WordPress admin screen.
- Now click on the widget menu in the Theme Customizer to access to the Widget Customize Screen.
- If you want to already available widget then click on down arrow.
- Click on the down arrow of widget to see available widgets
- Click on a widget which one you want to add and by clicking on it, this will automatically added to your screen.
- After taking a preview you can see the content of your widget.
- You can also drag and drop a widget to set it in the sidebar.
- To customize widget click on the left panel of it.
- To remove the widget, click Remove from Widget’s interface in above step.