The SEO Analyst is responsible for executing SEO and social media strategies for clients. SEO Analyst looks to improve different aspects of a company’s website to develop stronger online visibility, Raise conversions from improved natural visitors, and ensuring that the website maintains standards according to search engines.
The SEO Analyst can easily understand and support initiatives that will donate to the goals and success of client campaigns
- Help with business improvement research
- Managing keyword research and analysis
- Auditing and optimizing new and existing content for usual search engine index rankings
- Developing and executing SEO optimization plans for existing and new websites
- Implementation and administration of search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Tracking and analyzing website traffic and owned digital content effectiveness to show ROI