WordPress Site Migration - Moving your Site to New Host
Sometimes it is essential to move WordPress website to the new host because of the host’s slow service or limited support. Migration is the procedure of moving a WordPress install from one server to another without affecting its functionality.
There are quite a few reasons why you would want to go ahead with this, such as:
- Shifting to a better hosting provider. In this situation, better could mean something – for example, lower prices or faster loading times.
- Moving a local WordPress site to a live server.
- Migrating the website to the main directory of the subdomain.
A Team of WordPress Experts Working For You
Moving your existing site to a new hosting server can be confusing and stressful. Migrating to WordPress ensures outstanding user experience and better web page ranking in the search engine results. Our excellent WordPress migration service alleviates you from having to go through the whole procedure of website creation by Migrating your existing website to this robust platform, thus saving a lot of time and efforts. Each and every website is unique, so we’ll help you figure out the finest hosting solution for your growing business needs.
Our WordPress migration service consists the following:
- Backup your WordPress site content, database, themes, and plugins.
- Migration to the new host will happen within 24hrs of the migration request.
- Move everything to the new web host.
- Confirm the website is loading on the new host with all the previous content.